Asktro brings a dynamic, AI-enabled search experience to static documentation (like Nextra and Docusaurus) powered by embedded text similarity search and large language models (LLM).
- Documentation Search (Similarity Search): search with natural language
- Ask AI (AI Synthesis): ask AI questions about the docs
Static documentation sites have many benefits (simple, fast, etc.), but can be hard to navigate and find specific answers.
Combining similarity search with an AI-assisant allows documentation readers to both search for general topics and ask specific questions by allowing the AI to synthesie the results and find the exact answer, faster.
- Asktro Docs (opens in a new tab): this documentation site's search you're currently on is powered by Asktro.
- Nextra Docs (opens in a new tab): a fork of the Nextra documentation with search replaced with Asktro.
- SWR Docs (opens in a new tab): a fork of the SWR documentation with search replaced with Asktro.
- Docusaurus Docs (opens in a new tab): a basic Docusaurus site with search replaced with Asktro.